Discover one of the best places to stay just a few steps away from New Hampshire’s largest and most beautiful lake, Lake Winnipesaukee. Relax in one of our standard or deluxe cottages, deluxe condominium, our comfortable motel, or stay in one of our various houses we have on property.
Visit Weirs Beach or walk along the boardwalk and pier. Dine on the Mount Washington Cruise Ship watching the sun slip into the lake. Take a scenic train tour or try the elegant Dinner Train. Swimming, boating, golf, arcades, fireworks, horseback riding, hiking trails, tax-free shopping, wonderful restaurants, and even a drive-in theater!
We are pet friendly, so bring your companion with you on your visit! All of our rooms are pet friendly, and our pet fee is only $20 per night! (Please see pet rules below) All of our rooms are nonsmoking, but all rooms have outdoor seating where smoking is allowed.
We also offer a late checkout of 2 pm (based on availability) for a small fee of $30, so stay and play a little longer!
Due to the recent Covid-19 event, please be aware of the following changes implemented by direction of the Governor and the CDC:
- Your confirmation email will contain specific language concerning Covid-19, and it must be acknowledged that it was received by you
- The current order is that all NH residents have no restrictions, and other guests please acknowledge they have quarantined for 14 days at some point in the past. Please be advised that we are not responsible for any restrictions that may be imposed upon guests by the state/province/country of their origin, and as such, no refunds will be issued by us with respect to any such restrictions.
- All checkins will be conducted remotely – the balance due on your account, if it applies, will be charged to your credit card the morning of your arrival. No cash payments will be accepted. You will receive a text at that time with remote check in procedure.
- No daily room service for motel rooms – staff will not be entering your rooms during your stay. All rooms will have a laundry basket inside where you may place any used towels, and then set it outside your room door by noon to have towels replenished. There will also be a checklist for you to notify us of any room supplies you may need.
- Utilize key drop box at the office for check out
- All rooms will be cleaned with disinfectant spray for all surfaces
- A plexiglass shield has been installed at the front desk for both our guests and our employees health safety to help prevent any airborne transmissions
- Hand sanitizer is located at the front desk for guest use, for any office visits that occur
- Room keys are cleaned and sanitized between guest use
- Surfaces in common areas, such as office counter and doorknobs, are cleaned and disinfected regularly
- The pool area lounge chairs and tables will be a minimum of 6 feet apart
- No staff at our facility will be working if they are sick, or if they have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 to their knowledge
A PLACE FOR ALL SEASONS
In the Spring, our rivers and streams are flooded with salmon and trout, making it a fisherman’s dream.
In the Summer, you can enjoy the 150 miles of hiking trails or maybe cool off in the crystal clear water of the lake. Autumn is the most spectacular time of the year. From the Lakes Region, you can see the real color and vibrancy of the area. The colors are so spectacular that it must be seen to be appreciated.
Our rustic cabins were built around 1910, and we try to maintain their nostalgic look and feel. They do, however, have such modern amenities as air conditioning, showers, and 32 inch flat screen TV, along with mini refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers. We hope you enjoy a step back in time as you enjoy the look and feel of days gone by!
All of our rooms, cottages, cabins and houses come stocked with clean linens and towels. All of our accommodations have air conditioners, and 32 inch flat screen TV’s, with open air antenna and hdmi connection for guest streaming use.
Click button above to check availability
Check-In: 4:00pm (all rooms ready by 4 pm) Earlier check in allowed based on availability. Please note: If you are arriving after 8 pm, please notify us ahead of time and we will send you instructions on how to check directly into your room (we do not have 24 hour desk staff). Any arrivals after 8 pm without prior notification will incur a late check in fee of $10.00 Check-out: 11:00am
– only one pet per room
– maximum weight limit 65 pounds
– Breed restrictions – NO Pit Bulls, German Shephards, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Great Danes, Huskies, Chows, Akitas, or any mixed breeds that are extra large dogs or extra large dogs in general – please call if you have any question.
– $75 fee per night if your pet violates our rules above, and/or if you bring an unregistered pet
* All reservations will require payment of one night’s stay at time of reservation
* 7 days advanced notice for any cancellations or changes.
*$15 (or 3% of deposit, whichever is greater) cancellation fee if cancelled more than 7 days in advance
*Deposit forfeiture if cancelled less than 7 days in advance
*30 days advanced notice for any cancellations or changes during weekends, Holidays and Special Events; also for larger cottages and houses any time
*$15 (or 3% of deposit, whichever is greater) cancellation fee if cancelled more than 30 days in advance
*Deposit forfeiture if cancelled less than 30 days in advance
*No shows will be charged for the full amount of the reservation
*No refunds for early departure
*Minimum stays may apply for weekends, Holidays and Special Events, and for the larger cottages and houses
*Free parking for one vehicle per room, second vehicle $10 per night, guest parking $10 per day
*2021 Bike Week Reservations
*Payment of at 50% of total reservation at time of reservation – NONREFUNDABLE
*Balance due at check-in
*No shows on day of check-in will be charged for remaining balance due on reservation
*We reserve the right to refuse service